ZEX by Michael Lau Available To Order Now

I_LOVE_ZEX_01 I_LOVE_ZEX_02
I_LOVE_ZEX_03

Michael Lau's latest 6" vinyl from his Gardener Series 108 is currently up for order via www.crazysmiles.com - with the Terry Richardson-inspired ZEX figurine limited to only 300 pieces and priced at HK$699 (excluding shipping). Orders begin March 1st and lasts thru March 11th, with a May ship-out date via EMS. Payment is via PayPal only - so if you're missing a slice of the "Godfather of Urban Vinyl" - this is a chance to score one. Personally for me, the sheer in-neccessity of the existence of the plastic-schlong is made up for what seems to be a bountiful of articulation is this 6" version of an articulated 12" figurine. Heh.

I_LOVE_ZEX_04 I_LOVE_ZEX_05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK