Winston Leong's #TopTenToys2015

WHAT-IS #TopTenToys2015: "I'd asked for YOUR Top Ten Toys of 2015, and THESE were what you shared with us on TOYSREVIL! I will be featuring your lists on the blog in the month of January, so hit me with your favs via "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" - and have a fab toy year in 2016!"

Today we share Hong Kong-based Winston Leong's list of awesome toyness! I like that his collection is not focused on the "hot new thing", but on what he likes and fancies, and I do envy some of the scores, man! Who am I kidding? I FANCY THEM ALL!

Scroll down to see what he has listed (all captions are in his own words), and give his Instagram @winzleong a follow (most images featured via) … and feel free to check out his list for 2014!

COARSE - Permanant Guest Bundle

A photo posted by @winzleong on


#1: COARSE / PERMANANT GUEST
Ignited Revenge
Promised Bliss
Endless Shadows
"How could I have a top ten list without Coarse? This must be ONE OF THE BEST pieces I have seen coming from them!!! Love the chrome finishing and the GID also works!"

COARSE Permanant Guest Ignited Revenge

A photo posted by @winzleong on


A photo posted by @winzleong on


#2 Jeff Soto x BlackBook Toy
NekoFukurou Thunderstorm
Mt. Fuji NekoFukurou
"Got this really recently as a sample and am glad I went for it. My first Jeff Soto piece. Love the sculpt, coloring and the fact the base is transparent which allows for me to turn it into a lamp!"

Jeff Soto x BlackBook Toy NekoFukurou Thunderstorm Mt. Fuji NekoFukurou

A photo posted by @winzleong on


A photo posted by @winzleong on


#3 DELOS / Alice Queen Original
"My first piece from Delos. First time I saw this figure on facebook I knew I was in love! Especially love the paint styling and the wooden box + "Curtains" when u open the box definitely adds to the wow factor!"

Alice Queen Original by Delos! LOVE!!!

A photo posted by @winzleong on


GID Edition KOSPLAY (Ajee x ExtendedPlayz)

A photo posted by @winzleong on


#4 AJEE / GID KOSPLAY
"I'm a GID Freak and when I saw this on an auction site I knew I had to get it!"

GID Edition KOSPLAY (Ajee x ExtendedPlayz)

A photo posted by @winzleong on


全體集合。

A photo posted by @winzleong on


#5 MAKOTO FIGURES
"This could probably be marked as the year of chasing after old figures. In particular, the above mentioned makoto figures. The first time I laid eyes on these figures was years ago and thanks to a new friend I made this year, he managed to relight my passion as well as interest in this series!"

Guts...

A photo posted by @winzleong on


A photo posted by @winzleong on


#6 PRODIP / AIDEN
"Not a new design but definitely looks good, maybe even better than the first."

A photo posted by @winzleong on


#7 KASING LUNG X HOW2Work
LABUBU Clear Blue Edition
"Am really glad kasing is shifting away from his toys forest series to a more tim burton-ish themed toys series as well as a book. This edition is my fave as it adds a sense of fairytale to a otherwise cutesy evil figure!"

#8 Hands in Factory / Running Horns S.2 ver.X RONIN
"My favourite version released so far! Makes the cool series even cooler!"

#9 YOSKAY YAMAMOTO / SCREAMING FOR THE SUNRISE
"This isn’t exactly what he's doing right now but I'm still digging the aesthetics of the piece. Soft vs Hard. Japanese yet Chinese. "

EVOL ROTHCHILD

A photo posted by @winzleong on


#10 3A / EVOL ROTHCHILD
SHADOWPLAY
DARWIN THE GHOST
"My first from 3A. As well as my first 12". Like the fact he kinda reminds me of TINTIN."

EVOL SHADOWPLAY ROTHCHILD

A photo posted by @winzleong on


Darwin The Ghost

A photo posted by @winzleong on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK