> from this day forth ...

and on this day of the 19th, in the dead of an early morn (and why the heck im awake at five-freeking-thirty in the morning?), i signed-up and lay claim to this little corner of the www as my OWN! mine, Mine MIIIIINE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA ... ahem, pardon me, wherez my manners? LEFT THEM BACK HOME, i shout! and that'll be it for this blog = for i shall go on about anything i wanna and darn well please! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... ahem ... sorry about that, tis my id doing a tango to heavy D&B, underneath a single dim light that brightens up my black-hole of a bedroom, enough for me to see my monitor, my hands and ... wouldn't ya like ta know? heh. perv. heh ;p

and like a depraved runaway-train-of-thought and crude language i shall bombard this blog with whatever little mischief and nonsensical mindfcuk-blabber that i can think of, and yer gonna LIKE IT. (*wipes foam from corner of mouth*)

Option.A ~ if ya dun, please do kindly piss-off.

Option.B ~ if not, feel free to mind-rape and harvest my inconsequential thinkings to your satisfaction. just gimme a cut in the end, im not a greedy man. im a simple man with 'wants' and 'needs'. and i want a cut. and i need to be "heard". fair enuff? good. *herez a treat fer ya boye! go fetch!* good boyeeee. heh ;p

ya might be thinking; "Cor! wot a bloody arsehole, innit?" ... weeeellll, technically im a nice man *cough-cough*, but for the purposes of this online-fiasco that we call the net and this carnival-sideshow we call BLOGS, i CAN BE ONE! for YOUR SORDID PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT! sorta like a "liberation-from-reality", innit? THINK IT, AND IT SHALL BE SO. heh.

and since this is technically (aren't we the IT-handyman today eh? heh) my first full-on-blog, i welcome thee upon my humble abode ... stick around for some chuckles, eh?

cheers
TOYSREVIIIIIIILLLLLL!

(and in time i will tellya WHAT the heck my name means)

p/s: meanwhile go bugger somebody else BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK