> wads tis world comin' to

shepherd is dead. raven manitou is dead. bont is finally dead. the world thinks banner is dead. mary jane might die. the ultra-hadeen is back. zod is back. jean grey is back and the danger room is angry.

the impermanence in my alternate reality fascinates and awes me to the point of disgust and self-loathing, tho the taste is ultimately schweet, for they treat me well and grants me occassional boons of sheer unadulterated delights and serendipitous euphoria. a parallel universe away and yet so close to my heart and soul, my body floats among the darkened stars, bathed amidst the milkyway. where life and death is but a scribble and brushstroke away and yet here i sit 2pm in the afternoon, an infant universe reborn, eyes still crusty and body aching from age and inactivity. i've lost my powers and am helpless in the face of adversity. hitching a ride on a reckless shooting star, carrying me to an unknown but familiar destiny.

i dun wanna leave.

that and jack is making a hollywood trilogy. delicious.

herez to giant beanstalks and magic beans.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK