> sunday muse

sitting on hot sunbakedtile-planterboxes watching browned dry leaves tapdancing a little jig with sisterwind traffic speeding by a blur a peace transcends and overcomes me

even the silent buzzing of a lonefly circling my talcumpowederedfeet-wearing green catscratched flipflops dangling on an deceptively awkward but seemingly comfortable crossedlegs irritates me not an iota as i attempt to smight IT with my delayedsweep of the hand i chuckle a silent chuckle mind lost in a calmnothingless lost in everythingbutthegirl oblivious to the heat of the settingsun the air humid my mind in a state of suspended lucidness

all is good in the world again and i scribble thoughts in my tattered brown exercise book with my blackinkedballpointpen an orange stem recording nonthoughts unto crisp white paper filling inbetween blue horizontal lines and greencatscratchedslippers tapping the air along to the music with dancing leaves scene complete with random flashing bulblights across the street where i perch

the trafficlight a seeming endless green waiting for the scarlet hue to fill the void and senses surprisingly acute to nothing else but the ring of my mobilephone awaiting my release granting me my paradise my sunday muse
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK