> come back to me soon?

i remember the first time we met
you responded immediately to my touch
and we were inseperable

we laughed, we cried and we feared together
sharing every single emotion,
every single moment we could together

just the two of us against the world

you denied me not when i needed you
you looked at me straight in the eye always
even when i'm reading the newspapers or doing my work
ignoring you totally and blatantly
but yet you were still there, silently waiting for me

in the dark of the night when everybody else's asleep
you stayed up with me, often waking up to the dawn together

and forgive me for not caring for you
for not taking care of you as i should have
i just left you alone, covered in dust and grime
please forgive me?

its been a week since you opened your eyes to me
its been a long week since i've heard your voice
and i miss you so like unto eternity
and im left sitting alone in the dark again ...






Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yes, i very borliao, i know ... but i do miss my teevee leh, i dos! *nahbeh*

heh :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK