> into the groove

music filling the tiny space that is my bedroom and now workroom,
stacks of visual reference piled high beside my trustycrustyMac
(with a silent G4 sitting beside her, waiting to be revived)
sketchdoodlinging on an old '96designforumpad wif a blunt4Bpencil
rendered with driedup copicmarkers; i fuss and i scream obscenities
intheair, a sudden franticpanic race-against-time to start/finish a new
gig i've taken on (my heart says NO while my head says YES; shoulda
listened to my heart, but what the heck lor
) a revival of my old trade;
a decade-plus back hence and it sorta feels weird (good weird)
to be back on that groove again and i gotta learn to boogie fast
as time waits for NO man, whomever he might be...
and im but a humble servant of spacemanagement yet again...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... the colours! the colours are blindingly-dull ...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK