> a new page dawns

and it is with OSX where i can finally access my gawdamned-multiply once more! DAYMN!

and yet again a frenzy of uploading pictures begins and my latest offering?
The Strange Sleeping Stance Of My Cat Mao. heh :p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and yes, i can finally begin to upload my portfolio once more and that makes me a smiling (relieved too no doubt) and happy man.

but what is it with the grudging upgrading of allthings? WHY must it ALL be OSX-compatible? why can't everything stay at OS9? yes, im a painintheass-spoiltassbrat lah, dun really like the interface and all of the new platform, gotta re-learn everything i have taught myself so far and begin anew ... nothing wrong with that i suppose, coz the world and things sure ain't gonna wait for me, yah? hahahahaha but i likie the bigscreen of my 2ndhandG4 (cheaper than you'll ever know and expect boyos! MUAHAHAHAHAHA) heh. feel like a newborn once again (and y'all know how HARD that'll be!) heh.

well, ya win some, ya loose some ... and i can finally access and register my GMail! ahahahaha aren't we all the slaves of technology and advancement, eh?

... trudge away drone, trudge away ...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK