> the stupidity of the military and of myself and the happiness of movies to come

back home at 830am head shaking uncontrollably (of coz i exaggerate) at the inaneness of the army. waking up at 630am on a sunday morning is already a crime and making my way to the RT-camp (wasting a total of $14 to and fro by taxi?), heartbeating like a crazyfuck, to be told upon in-proccessing that my dates were wrong? it should be this coming saturday instead? WHATDAFLYINGFUCK? why the fuck couldn't they (armyfucks) confirm this when i called them on the phone? why is my dates still stated 12th April on my godforsaken longtimetodownload crapofawebsite that is the MIW? NS-Man Portal? MY ANAL PORTAL AH! and to think i panic-ed and killed a whole colony of me own precious braincells by worrying about being charged with AWOL for missing my supposidly-first-RT-day, last tuesday? FORFUCKSAKESMAN! yes, perhaps i should have been a bit more "jai" ("steady"), but oh wells, i am so drained mentally i dun really give a rat's-ass now and all i could do as i walked out the campgates was to stiffle my smile. heh. that means i can still watch my filmfestmovie next coming sunday morning! yayee! dun need to sell them off lieow! how the fuck can i miss Shinya Tsukamoto's depravity? happy like fuck now!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Official japanese moviewebsite here.
My "feature" on Shinya Tsukamoto's past works here

*hands rubbing together in fevered anticipation* heh ;p

had initially wanted to post a pix of me in my full-on sports regalia (meaning: army grey singlet and micro-shorts-in deep blue and army-issue-newbalance-shoes) but thot = nah! i'd spare alla youse the vision that'll fer shure scar yer sunday! bwahahahaha - maybe next time (if ever lah!) when im a toned-lean-mean-loving-machine! SHEEYA-RIGHT! LIKE THATZ EVER GONNA HAPPEN? hahahaha - oh wells, we can only dream-on right?

hey, who needs a six-pack, when they could have a one-pack, right?

*flex*cramp*ouchie* heh ;p

fuck. its 1030am now. dunno whether to sleep, or to carry on with my sunday. need to get out of the house. been wallowing in it for way too long. there's comics to buy. there's comics to hunt down. there's a fleamarket to haunt. there might even be a coupla filmfestflicks to check out .... fuck - and there's my freelance design gig to do too. fuck. dun tell me i'll be stuck at home AGAIN? *groan*

eerrmmm ... lemme sleep on that first... heh ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK