> this too shall pass

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this too shall pass
I promise these tears won't last
This too shall fade
Something lost, something saved
Something lost, kid, something saved


Kid by Julia Fordham

listening to julia fordham in the dead of the night, brought an unnerving calm to an otherwise turbulent mood that plagues me so in these trying times. and i am suddenly grateful for the simpler things in life. for the the fact that they exist and that at most times we choose not to see or acknowledge them. and as i dry my innertears and quell my innerfears, i will attempt to embrace my life my future as clearly as i can afford to and to stop acting like a kid (or try to anyways. heh) be that as it may, i doubt if i'd ever be able to quell my anger. becoz that's what's fuels me now. and that's alright with me. heh :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK