> are u not entertained?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a crazed clown with a bleeding red nose. a laugh-a-minute-mute. a vessel of nonsense personified. a haunted echo of eternal desires buried in the nether-realms. a chesire grin of carnal cravings. a fossilized foetus in dead-dried-mindfuckbile. a rusted nail up your ass. a cocktail three-in-one-mix of perversity, passion and puke. a fool i shall be. i close my eyes therefore i see. i shut my mouth therefore i feel. i entomb my heart therefore shall i live. i scream therefore i am.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm an entertainer. let me entertain you.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK