> dey bluff me but i like

dinner at tampines foodcourt on sunday night
with my family - first time i've been out of my
tomb for the longest. latent panic made calm.
a strange tinge in my disposition. and it sure
wasn't the gastrics talking. finding reprieve
and solace in family and food. all was good :)
but it was not all meant to be ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the chickee was too darn salty! nahbeyguniang!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
heh :p

that and my brother treated me to a movie.
i hold back my tears of sudden joy and pride.
i shared a bit with him, as he did me. a good
end to a sunday afterall. i am so proud of him.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK