> dizzyday

/sitting infront of my Mac now, a muffled clock ticking 1130pm and tired within an inch of collapse (tough RT this evening). alice in chains lulling me to slumber and quelling this recent urge for a karaoke session ~ i struggle to get alla these out. but tis something i felt that i wanted to do today (rather than "have to", tho thatz never been the case with my blog, yah?) still dunno the main reason why tho. i have my suspicions (heh), but for now, im too tired to purge or write veiled-words. or read between any lines, even my own. i am here. therefore i am. ~ simple. no hidden agendas. no hidden meanings ... for now ... muahahahahaha ;p

goodnite and merry slumberzzz y'all
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK