> endless

itz 230am on a tuesday morning and i find my hands quivering as i hold an inkbrush to my penciledsketches...tis been a while since i've actually sat down to draw anything, thatz not work. tho hardly the best i've done, but still i find myself wif a smile and a renewed inspiration + vigor to create. just wish i didnt need to sleep! but we'll see - not really a heavyday tomorrow and i think i deserve the break, i tell myself :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
> more indulgent sketches h e r e

... just wish my hands would stop quivering...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK