> holiday meh?

ohman! monday's a holiday and i clean forgot?! daymn!

my memory is begining to fail me yet again. everything's a massive glob of displaced information and warped perverted notions of what shouldbehappening; butisnot. finally decided to put the lameassminidiary i bot a while back to use and find that i've my timeline and tasks all remembered wrong and in a gargantuan mess! quite a mindfcuk i haveta say = to me an obvious backlash to my emoprobs that has also obviously not gone away and i mindfuckmyself on a muthafcuking dailybasis now. fcuk. or maybe im just getting senile. wouldn't be that far from the honest truth, i reckon. one of my greatest mortal fears; that i'll forget. anything and everything.
and right about now, i'd wish i could forget some things. oh well, no point dwelling on it for too long, i might just
forget it all in the morning!? heh ... i should be so lucky ... lucky lucky lucky (heh) ... anyways...

Happy Labour Day y'all! ain't it great it falls on a monday? nyaknyak

... i'll still be working tho, so that bites ... *hmrph* >:@

heh :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK