> just another sunday

t'was a (sorta) working-sunday (*groan*). metup with client at 2pm and shopped at a secondhand shop til 5-ish. helped not greatly in my gig, but i will survive ... somehow... had great duckrice (first meal of the day) at somewhere around macpherson (i forgot the addie, but who gives a shitte?) and upon getting home; googled the rest of the evening away.

tis a rainy sunday evening at 730pm and i've yet to submit my IRA - for which im fuckedbad, but what to do now? *fuck* walked (or rather "limped") around the whole day with a bad body ache and both my legs seemingly wretched so much so i can barely climb stairs. found out surprisingly that my readership peaked a wee, with a link from out of nowhere here - which sorta bugged me to no end and the reality that there is NO privacy on the www, but tis something i'd expected anyways (to happen sooner or later) ... nor am i gonna change my style of writing and i'd hate to think i gotta censor my own thoughts here, so fuck it and i'll say: welcome everyone! hope you had fun? :)

and oh yeah, a new addition to the family:

heh. more late nite MTV and HBOs then! WHOO-HOOOOO! hahahaha (a sorta Mother's Day prezzie subsidized by me bro, kind soul that he is (whereas broke-dude am i *sigh*) ... so much for sleep eh? anyways, my internal timeclock is so warped i only manage to sleep early mornings anyways... and im still hankering for a choco-brownie wif ice-cream! damn

and so another sunday ends. and a dreaded new week begins, filled with work, meetings, RT (wed + thurs + sat!), and more aches and pain; im sure. oh wells ... who said life was easy anyways? :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK