> monday moments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a blast-from-the-past. heh :p

15minutes to 5pm and im stuck wif a stack of scripts that needs tweaking and i've to squeeze out "creativeshitte" within the next four hours. oh joy. but i pan it not, becoz tis what i wanted. *smiles* ... the flood-o-work-flashbacks are slowly coming backtome and i gripthesides of my chair in anticipation. hope i dun haveta grip too long tho ... am just too darned lazy and antsy to go out and get more smokes and ta queue-up for today's 2+mil-toto. otherwise my distraction will be complete. of coz there is still the foolishnotion of goingout for a run; pulling my mind away from the task at hand and i suspect thatz just another one of my subconscious-ploys at work again, but i know not for sure. probably all i need is a smoke and a message to know everything's fine. but i guess i'd have a safer bet with nicotine ... heh.

and im gone...

update: 6pm
got me smokes finally and a quick toto-queue. $2.8mil tonite. *urghz* will hold the anticipation til later, after the scripts of coz. heh :p and screw the run lah. my knees plead mercy and i succumb.

there's something about "temporary addictions" whereby ya latch onto something you like and nothing else can compare with it. my current addictions:

Addiction #1
(and itz all your fault Z! heh ;p):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com < *slurp*

Addiction #2
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Matt Bianco's Matt's Mood
chillbillbreeze onetime > on constant replay on me iTunes past coupla nights and i lull myself into a pseudocalmness and magicaltrippystate of blindbliss and everything seems fine again :)

back to work...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK