> music baton

kena hoot on the head by Ah9 with the music baton. and i think im gonna fail miserably becoz im gonna haveta shoot arrows to 5 other peeps (listed at bottom of this post) but i only know of 4 readers who reads my shitte and one of them is Andrew himself! WAHLANEH! anyone wanna volunteer? dun shy can? *stress-twitch* ... oh well, here goes nothing ...

Total volume of music files on my computer:
423.5MB - 138 songs, 8 hours 20 minutes of music

The last CD I bought was:
Garbage's Bleed Like Me

Song playing right now on computer:
I Never Meant To by Matt Bianco (Matt's Moods)

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Picture Of My Life by Jamiroquai
(brings a calmness and tear to my life)
2. Easy by Faith No More
(great song to start off a day chill - if im ever pissed, which is quite often lor)
3. What You Won't Do For Love by Go West
(1st and only song i slowdanced to; in me life. sad, right? KNN *sob*)
4. Somebody by Depeche Mode
(emo serenade-song and a link to my 80's - i sing pretty good acapella, so im told)
5. Ru2 Guo3 Mei2 You2 Ni3 by Bai2 Guang1
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(chinese oldie dey = breaks my heart again+again+... *sigh*)

Peeps to whom I’m passing the baton:
Mia (dun hate me k?)
Priscilla DONE
Silly Celly (Graciously Declined < and she's got a new blog)

> i'd loveta arrow Lord Vader tho! muahahahaha :p

[ via Jim > Cowboy Caleb > Lancerlord > Ah9 ]

dun think i'd be invited to the blogger's convention like dat, innit? *sigh* ... whatever lah ... :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK