> my star wars.02

spent the entire monday mucking about with me toys (finally!) and watching the entire parts 4-6 of star wars! muahahahaha all with the new enhanced versions, of coz (*nudge-nudge*). ya can see where the budget goes higher and higher with each episode. the obvious low-tech of A New Hope, the more action packed The Empire Strikes Back and the hoohah of Return Of The Jedi. actually the dialogues are darn corny and i know the designs were very kitschy-70's-or-so, but manages to conquer it all with its sci-fi/fantasy appeal. IMHO. i actually liked them. which is good, coz the final installment Revenge Of The Sith is gonna happen really gawddamnedsoon! HAH! but i can wait. i will bide my time. avoid the crowds. i think. but until then, check out me own version of star wars.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tis now 535am on a tuesday morning and time to clean my bed of me toys and get to sleep. tis been a while since i actually played with me toys, much less "touch" them. and i like it :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK