> a quickie sunday morn

/as oft told to me; there's a time and place for everything, and maybe somethings needn't be spelt out "as and when" ~ which has always been my constant personal failing, i recognize and acknowledge that ... no need for unneccessary emo-stress to burden anyone, yah? (not YET anyways, *evil~muahahahaha*) everyone and yourself have other more immediate concerns and problems to deal with, then to wallow around in the intangible ... but that's just me ... a thousand words and feelings form inside of me, but for now, i'll just let it mull around a bit longer. heh. letting it all float around in the netherworld, as i have been; in reality, for the past few days. this pops into my mind: expect nothing and you won't be disappointed. and im tired of being disappointed and to disappoint others. and i guess that's all i'll say for now. those who know what i mean, will understand. those who don't, thank you for indulging me yet again :)

sometimes, change is not a good thing ...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK