> pimp my blog

1030am. there are no birds chirping. there are no sounds of traffic. weird. except for a faint bus wailing. with only the chillouthappypartytunes of Miguel Migs and my frantic tippity-typing, filling the tinyspace of air within my room. with the eternal question beckoning: "can a man sleep 12hours and still be tired?" = and beckon no more for the answer is ... yes. fcuklahdey. can barely keep my puffedeyes open, but i haveta, gotta finish my editscript; like, NOW? but am keeping my fingers crossed+looped, for that's all i might need to do, coz i might not need to go into edit today! whoowhee! another round of bus+mrt-fees=saved! and yes; coins literally DO COUNT, folks ~ no doubt, no doubt ... and unfortunately i have nothing else to extort! HAH!

except for giving a shoutout to Andrew for pimpin' me blog! thanx amigo! i shure do appreciate da business dude heh ... log-ons jumped a wee (12+ new readers?) and for a moment there i thot my dizziness was starting to gimme illusions or what sial! heh. but of coz only about maybe 3 came back the next day? AHAHAHAHA ... hhmm ... anyways, Welcome One and ALL! hope you're having a good day so far (and i mean it coz im a nice guy and teh mood is "decent" so far in the day ... heh) ;p

random thought of the morning:
i'd love to try a PIMP MY BLOG movement! (alla MTV's "Pimp My Ride"), whereby ya re-do/re-design another peeps' blog (at least front page), just for shittes+giggles! heh :p ... but alas my online techskills suckbad (checkout my own blog page lor! *PUI* muahahahaha) so maybe all i can do is photoshop it all for now = AM I MAD? AM I CRAZY? AM I OFF ME ROCKERS? heh like i give a shitte, right? (and ima gonna copyright alla this shitte MUAHAHAHAHAHA) ... unless someone else wanna take this idea to the next level? by all means dude/dudette! heh; juz lemme know about it yeah? hhhmmm ... can't wait to do some samples! heheheheh >;p ... share to show you care ... :)

other crazy ideas for a Unified Blogs Of Singapore movement: (pls dun ask... i is mad)

(1) "StarWar-dize" everyone's blog, in anticipation for Revenge Of The Sith (aiyah, bit too outdated already lor ... nahbey)

(2) go all National Day Frenzy with red+white+moon+5stars=motifs and all. sure no one will sue your a$$! - EH! tomorrow.sg already red+white in logo, yah? clever blokes ;p

(3) commemorate a death of a blog by everyone going "all-black" for a day. or sumthing natty like "Death Of A Blog Day" or whatever lah (yes, i know im reaching... heh)

(4) utilizing something like the recent "music baton" scenario, where only a singular word or sentence is posted on everyone's blog and hyperlinked so when you jump from blog to blog, ya can read the ENTIRE message! AM I BORLIAO OR WOT EH? ;p (hhhmm.... stay tuned for this ... nyaknyak...) = ya want a conspiracy meme? i giveya a conspiracy! (if i can get off me lardasslah... nahbey... see how see how ...heh)

(5) ... gettin' too carried away ... need to finish my gawddamned script first! ... BRB ... ;p


added 615pm:
finished my script near 5hours ago. fcukinwaaaay too much paperwork (to cover my own a$$) and *tai-chi-strokes* (*pushing around responsibilities ... shitte pushed to me when itz not my problem, so i push back*) to consider and implement. really dun understand WHY peeps liketa fudgearound ... anyways, dun care for now, will worry about it tomorrow morning when i get into edit *mumble-mumble* ..........

tho on the "up-side" i just went ahead and lost me marbles (AND trying my damnest to "de-stress" too ~ worked so-so tho) and came up with these P.O.S:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com and Image hosted by Photobucket.com ... dun ask why, .. no ... (go ahead and cut+paste, just gimme a holler, yah? ;p)

and the first "victim" iiiissssssss:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hurrah fer ya amigo! click for full image here ... hope i dun pi$$ yer off wif me borlieow-ness, eh? tis all for fun, aight? heh :)

anybody else wanna be blog-pimped? ... yes, i am mad, yes i am ... heh
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK