> screwed senses?

something which i've noticed a few nights recently. something which i've always not taken much stock in but has baffled me to no end ... whenever i take a late night shower, a strong stench of what smells like lit burning matches fills my nose. at first i thought it came out from outside the window of the bathroom. but now more than ever it seems to exude out of the showerhead! or maybe it's the stench of my cigarette smoking rising up thru the lather of my pores? ... i dunno really ... tho my mind tingles as if to warn me as if im under some voodoo~gong3tao2~curse ... that would explain the spate of shitte happenings that is my life right now, innit? ... whatever ... an entire day of shoot awaits me and i've gotta get my game together, so burning matches aside, all i've gotta do now is to convince myself to sleep ~ and that's harder than anyone can imagine ... but we will try, won't we? ;p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fcuk. im starting to talk as if there's more than just myself in the room. damn.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK