> bloggers.sg ~ to go or not to go

waking up at 5pm on a friday afternoon is a very surreal thing indeed. the grey skies hanging over the slowly swaying trees add to the dreamlike-state of everything living and non-living ... tho everything seems alive, except for myself ... sat infront of the computer even before brushing my mangled-teeth, i explore the many myriad corners of ze net, from my regular blog haunts to my own whoring domains ... and in most of them, i see a sudden "solidarity" (for lack of a better word, am still not completely lucid, with "bug-sai" still in my eyes) amongst folks ... granted, each in their own "groups", their own "herd" ... bloggers meeting up with fellow bloggers, friends going-on about going out with friends, everyone going-on about NKF ... generally "group activities" ... and i envy it so. which is quite ironic, since i've chosen the path of hermit-dom, choosing only to purge here-where-no-one-reads (but of coz there ARE, but no one says anything, so hence...) and to entertain on multiply ... but still i keep myself within my own prisonwalls ... heh ... and one thought lingered in my mind all this while: "should i go to the bloggers' convention tomorrow?"

NAY

which is a tricky task indeed. negative notions of coz flood my thoughts first (always have and always will, i suppose): "i'd be standing/sitting at a corner alone and starring and taking pix of hot femme bloggers of the various activities; silently" ... and im scanning the room relentlessly, hoping to find a familiar and friendly face, knowing fully there ain't no one there i'd known personnally ... and im back to my secondary school days again and i'm in my greasy-elvis-hairdo, wearing my ahbeng stripped shirt tucked-out and drainpipe-dresspants; hanging out with my rich frens, who've organized a Mobile Disco at some space somewhere and i'll be the wallflower ... yet again ... alone amongst a sea of strangers and friends ... ... this does not appeal to me. not at all.

fcuk. as much as i hope that i've been evolving as of late, seems my past has come back to haunt me, as i de-volve to the inferior-complex-muddled-pimply-teenager; once more ... and it sure ain't farnie when you're a thirty-five-year-old, innit? (okay lar, it is quite pathetically farnie lar) nahbey.

*sigh*


YAY

but of coz the insane-moron-of-a-mediawhore on my left-shoulder whines: "dude! tis perfect! no one knows you exist and no one obviously knows you, so ya can slip-in undetected like a ninja and partake of the activities and check out the hotties the view!" ... unless of coz the only other blogger who might recognize me, goes of coz (*waves* to Andrew hahahaha)

... and i could even further whore meself more with kewl+catchy tee-shirts! yeah! just to garner attention siah! hence these are my proposed tee-shirt designs that'll sure to get me some stares (or maybe bloggers'll fling their laptops at me; in disgust ... i sure grab and run one lor!) ;p

for your consideration:



but then again, i dun wanna fight with the blogger.sg tee-shirt sales lor ... but sure can make some money, right? right? ... heh :)


but alas, time and track-record has proven Mr.Negative to be the absolute winner over Mr.MoronMediaWhore ... tho there have been some exceptions ... and i can only but see how the wind blows tomorrow when i awake (IF i can wakeup in time! *urgh*) ... *sigh* ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK