> breathless

/ my only friend for the day: ye chair i bought from Ikea (as a prop), who accompanied me while i waited for my photographer to come ... slumped on it like a oiled-rag outside at the smoking area, puffing smokeclouds carelessly, cigarette dangling from numbed-fingers and me ready to snore at any given moment ... much to the delight of peeps whom eyed me with glee and surprise ... am always glad to "entertain", ya know? heck! i think i could seriously make a living out of this! = lugging a chair all around the building ... walking into burger king (hoping) for a drink and aircon, but finding no place to park me chair (tis such an "unfriendly" place! how can they not have a special space to park peep's chairs?) ... havin' a sit'n'smoke, as opposed to standing around looking like dorks (which more often included "me") having a puff instead? ... a live installation-art in progress! or a promotional gimmick for Ikea? bearded chinese man with chair as ye only companion? ... pay me money and i might even do ya sum tricks, innit? BAH ... but tis cool, i've left my mark ... see if anyone can top that, eh? BAH ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK