> "excuse me sir/madam? where are you going, please?"

415am. tons of things left to do for the shoot. 4 hours before i awake to carry on with the grind and leave my sanctuary, to "face the world"; to show what im made of ... and im so fcukin' tired im sure im gonna disappoint everyone, including myself. fcuk >:@

"positivity" does not do well in my dictionary, nor in my Top-5-Personality-Traits-Chart.
"disappointment" ranks pretty much high up there.
"negativity" doesn't need to be rated, becoz tis already a part of me.

maybe "somebody's" trying to tell me sumthing? maybe that "somebody" wants me to quit stop alla this shitte? ... and do sumthing else altogether?

"to teach"; instead of "doing"? (and yes, i am seriously thinking about that) ... maybe? ...

or maybe i should get a job as a night-security-personnel/watchman instead (and yes, i have even thought seriously about that), and since im awake at ungodly hours like these - might as well, innit?

the extra cash will do me good too, innit?

just gimme my torchlight, my whistle, maybe a baton ... and definitely online access in the guardhouse, and im set.

BAH
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK