> of babes and tanks

... was sitting in a chinese restaurant (everything was tinted jade green), having both my thighs felt-up by this babe with long straight-hair, sitting just next to me ... her tender warm fingers edging their way up my quiverig thighs, up to my boxers, me closing my eyes softly ...

then next thing ya know, im witnessing a humiliation (near rape) of a mechanic servicing a big-ass-army-tank (desert-coloured), as two officers in green uniform drag his pants from under him! said mechanic promptly stuck a blade into one of the officers who was proned above him and left him with a bleeding eye! the other officer placated the wounded-dude by saying: "okay now, you've had your fun, now let's just let the matter rest and go away" ...

... and then i woke up ... and the only thing on my mind is:

WHAT THE FCUK HAPPENED TO THE BABE IN THE RESTAURANT? aaawww, maaaan! ($%$&(PUI@^%$Y**)

and i dun really care what the dream meant (or maybe i'll think about it later lah) ... waking up at 4pm with an unsatisfied + uncompleted wet fantasy dream, sure puts a damper in one's day, dunnit? heh :p ... tho the sad thing is, i can't even remember her face now ... *sigh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK