> snack of the gods


tis been a while since i've held a popcorn box, much less chewing-on and swallowing popcorn ... it has been a long while ... and it tasted muthafcukin~GOOD!

even if it was a bit salty ... tho i like mine mixed: salted at the top and sweet at the bottom ... better still with melted butter > aaawwww man ... one fine day, i'll make my way back to Lido ... one day ...

so i paid for the popcorn, while my bro paid for the tix ... watched The Island instead and i liked it ... and the yummy Scarlett Johansson just made it back to the Top-5 of my to do Babe-*scherwing*-list ... review to come soon (in my multiply, of coz) ... heh ... but the popcorn hor, damn small pack for a $3.50 set dey! about A5-sized ... plus a small-ass-drink? NAHBEY kana ripped off by Shaw sial!

but tis cool ... im but a simple man, with simple needs and cravings ... i like popcorn ... *beams*


what? you're expecting another lunatic-rant from me? HAH ... but then again, the night's still young (1.45am) and im starting my video-edit soon ... so wait fer it, yah? heh :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK