> dynamite

am letting Jamiroquai's Dynamite "blast" me ta lalaland tonight and as i begin my dailyprocedures to lay my weary head down on my defluffled pillow (possibly with a bit'o shoulder-shimmy action, i suspect) - i am both excited and dreading the shoot to come in a scant few hours ... be that as it may, im sure to have JK groovin' in me ear when the time comes ... i hope ... and if you're at the botanic gardens after midnight, look around for a chubby and hairybearded dude groovin' amidst twilight twinkling sparkles and be sure to say *hi* ... heh :p

to bed, to bed i go ... again.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK