> pumpin' pressures

/ something funny (IMHO) happened in the polyclinic just: while looking at the jump from the blood pressure gauge, i suddenly saw/imagined my blog hit counter was imbedded unto the machine! scary shitte tho ... and as my blood pressure climbed, so did the number of hits to my blog ... wot a mindfcuk, eh? and all becoz Mr.Brown linked me again ... tho a "parallel-and-yet-not-situation" sorta hits me too: Mr.Brown; a man around my own age, a highly successful blogger and businessman, a husband and a father ... and me; single and unattached, career languishing (depending on how ya look at it), dead broke and squatting in a cyberblog somewhere out there/here ... ahahahahahaha ... the wonders of the universe never ceases to amaze me! hhhmmmmm.....
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK