> tolerate thee

have just realized my tolerance level had gone up ... being able to take anyone's shitte had always been a no-brainer for me = i just fuck that person up. simple. done deal. no questions needed. no answers given. simple equation.

now? = i "imagine if i was in their shoes" ... i worry about others' "sensitivities" ... i hold my tongue (longer than i normally do) in case i invite any unneccessary conflict or unhappiness ... a wuss i have turned out to be ...

... i must have been sick in the brain.

no more.

fuck you.

and fuck me.

happy?

bugger off sunshine.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK