> a cock looking for balance

/ my sis asked me yesterday over bday dinner = "how does it feel to be 36?" ... my answer = "like that lor" ... and i reckon, it is the state of things and situation right now ... tis as if nothing has changed and yet everything has ...

/ just some of the few important things in a late-thirties-person's life, i reckon: family, health, love and money/career (in that order please, thank yew) ... :p

havent been blogging much in recent days ... truth to be told; i had hatched a plan to chuck this blog to limbo, on the day of me birth into this vile world ... but alas, i am weak and it remains alive for now ... not least coz im tired of blogging (mayhap there IS sum truth in that tho, i surmise), but more so the direction where this blog is heading (or lackthereof) ... whereby i realize that: there needn't be a direction, innit? tis just a blardy blog innit? ... heh ... and with that, i leave y'all with somethin' that popped into my mind just:

i'm just a cock, looking for balance in me life ...


figure out what that means, eh? :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK