> pained

i thought i was smarter. i thought i was stronger. but in the end, i was left foolishly wanting ... a blissful fridaynite/saturday turned exquisite pain; heart gripped tight while pounding to an erratic beat ... her eyes still glistening in the dark, her warmth envelopes me, her embrace melts me, her passion overwhelms me and her voice, her familiar and soothing voice; pierces deeper into my hollowed heart ... but alas t'was but a momentary wakingdream ... and as i awoke, i realized i had let myself be heartbroken again ...

... but no regrets have i, for the crackedheart; turned sideways, forms a twisted smile and i smile silently into the void of the once again starless and lonely night ...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK