> rekindling a lost love

i got me comics today (wednesday). had an hour in-between shoot and rushed like a madman on a mission breezed on down to funan centre for a dose of me addiction.

i've been "off-comics" for close to four months now. now, that sucks; it truly does. and the absolute joy of actually being in a comicshop again, much less flipping thru my bounty proved quite a bit much for my feebleheart to bear ... but i preservered and walked away with a bag'full'a comics. and a coupla teeshirts. (i buy more tees from a comicshop than any other clothing shops lah dey! am a geek and proud of it! muahahahahaha :p) and of coz i wuz a tad late for my shoot (and for keeping my dearest beloved director waiting ... heh :p - *bleh*), but tis all good, coz everyone else was "late" anyways! (well, the "talents" lah :p)

a combo of feeling light and happy, with an omnious strangeness to it all ... happy: coz i finally got me comics lah! ... and omnious: becoz mainly becoz of me financial situtation priors (re: BROKE), that had kept me away ... but now with a wee bit of moolah in me (once) empty pockets? = go whack comics ... kaoz. neber learn, eh?

wells, me and moolah had never been the best of buddies ... worse case, tis like a one-night-stand (NOT that i would know particularly what THATZ exactly like, innit? i is a born-again-virgin dey! *heh* ;p) ... tis all touch and go, lah ... muahahahaha

and now, with an ice-cold cuppa jolly-shandy by me side (props from the shoot :p), loggin'on for this entry and for this sudden burst of words, whereby i'll retire to me solace and silent companion ... and rekindle the love lost during these past few months ... and it would be so sweet ...

*sigh*

and even if no one wants me over the weekend, at least i'd still have me comics ... and i ain't a sadfuck i ain't i ain't i ain't hahahahahahaha whatever lah har? *bleh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK