playing the angel my halo twists and flickers so brightly

i can't switch off my iTunes. i just can't ...

itz 335am on a thursday morning and im knackered beyond belief and yet awake i sit by my Mac, eyes barely opened but ears hardly closed ... in fact they're getting sore (ears) from perking up to the sounds coming out of my iTunes (and please do bear in mind; it ain't exactly a great sound system) ... and the warpedsounds of Depeche Mode's Playing The Angel fills the nightair and grips my jugular so and ima likin' it every single morbid moment ... dammit itz muthafucking good ...
tis so classic DM and yet, is not ... can't describe it fully now and neither would i do it any justice ... wait til it's blasting out of my proper stereo (ahem) ... then im truly fucked, innit? ... tho never you mind, i reckon ... but please do contend with their first single off the album; Precious ... and this sampling of lyrics from the ever trustworthy Martin L.Gore:

A Pain That I'm Used To
I'm not sure what I'm looking for anymore
I just know that I'm harder to console
I don't see who I'm trying to be instead of me
But the key is a question of control

All this running around, well it's getting me down
Just give me a pain that I'm used to
I don't need to believe all the dreams you conceive
You just need to achieve something that rings true


*bombarded~bliss*

go buy it now, go.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK