> puffed out

my trusty ashtray now sits beside me, neglected and abandoned.
the smell of nicotine has since dissipated from my bedroom.
and my lighters had suddenly upped and disappeared from me.
the desire and twitch has left me and i can hardly find the taste
for the once familiar solace i had enjoyed and wallowed in ...


i have not smoked for the past three weeks. (at least)


*beams*

okay, okay ... to be totally fair, there was this one wednesday a coupla weeks back where i partaked of a coupla sticks-o-lungcancer while having tea wif me mate; Ian @ adam road hawker centre ... and there was the time at soundbar where i downed a coupla more sticks (ya can't have beer and not smoke, innit?) ... and there was the BBQ where my teenage-insecurities made me i desperately puffed another coupla sticks of mistress nici ... and there was wednesday's dinner with Rayner the day before @ smith street, also with a coupla sticks (what's with the 2 sticks of cig-shitte = ask me not for i know not why) ... but yah, i've not smoked for the past three weeks ... eerrrmmm .... yaaaarr


hey, dun i get points for trying? dammit.


the road hasn't been all smooth, i'd admit ... but tis getting better by the week, i insist :) ... but of coz things might all change if ever i start on a new job/gig, innit?


dammit.


heh ~ we can only but do the best that we can ... :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK