what a great tan you have sir ... you've got the job!

things/stuff peeps ask about/for; when inquiring about my services:

01. a showreel (for which im sad to say, i do not have at the mo .... but that will change soon, i hope)

02. my CV (downloadable online)

03. a portfolio of my works (readily available and updated regularly online on my multiply)

04. my rates (no problemo - tho most times based on job requirements)

05. ... but a picture of myself? (i was actually asked the day before) what gives?

(BTW, i work behind-the-cameras as a production designer / art director, just so you know)

*shudder*

but by all means if a pix of meself might get me a gig or even higher-rates, i sure as heck's gonna go workoutcrazy and get a tan, innit? ... but no, i'd never shave me beard ... nevaaaahh! ... aiyah, tis all good lah ... heh :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK