getting old

cuppa hot milo by the wayside. an empty plate wif crumbles where once was a peanut butter sandwich, i logged unto the cyberways and ... dug my nose ...

yes, you've read it right, i dug my nose, but deep ... and out came a single white nostril hair. just one. and i stopped there and then. i marvelled at the singular whitness of it all and it hit me: damn, im getting old, to have white nostril hair! ... my first ...

(sorry, no pictures here, as i dun wanna offend any sensitivities of my readers. heh)

the signs are all there, man! it's downhill from here on in!

heh.
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK