im gonna go psycho

and of course instead of doing my work and meeting my dreaded dateline pop-ed by my fav webbie just, to find THIS?

*felt a tingle down my spine so exquiste i lurve it*

Dan Brereton's (one of me muthaeffin'-all-time fav illustrators!) The Psycho might just make it to the big screen! WHOO-HOO!

(image used without permission yes i am a bad blogman - go here to see the original kickass art :p)

less the story itself tho (apologies to series-writer; James Hudnall :p ... altho i'd have thot The Black Terror might have been cooler IMHO) but more so Dan-effin'-Brereton"s art only lah! muahahahahahahaha!

*ahem* :p

tis been a while since we've seen some Nocturnals action tho ...

and am aiming to get the Giantkillers' Trade Paperback when it hits the stands! (which effin' reminds me i haven't had time to go get me comics-fix last week, i wish money would fall from the skies so i dun haveta work for it dammit...)

and another nail-in-me-financial-coffin, is the announcement of THIS:

(better slow than never, innit? BAH :p)

they are releasing the Thrillkiller (written by Howard Chaykin) ~ Action Figures???? daymn!

altho i would serious kill save-up for some Nocturnal figures tho! *sigh*

._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK