them vinyls are getttin' ta me but good

last raved about in september (and no, nobody bought me squat) and seen last sunday just @ China Square Central; in Ng's Collection (and NO, i am not affliated wif him whatsoever, except as a customer) ...

Isadore and Fairybit have arrived!

[image ripped off via Rotofungi ~ apologies guys :p]

going for a shelf-price of SGD$143, wif a 512MB capacity = looks like tis out of my price-range now, innit? tho the cute thing about it is: the "tail" is actually a light-up-bulb "activity-indicator"; i suspect (*slurp*) ... oh well ... tho i too am curbing the desire to purchase this lil critter:
aiyoh! i dunno what has gotten into me (or rather i do but am trying to deny the "obvious" = my "toy-addiction" is back) to even consider this (exceedingly cute) vinyl ... seeing that the clips of the dancing chicken little has been showing at cinemas here ... and not just contented with my bounty of sunday last; which included this:

SGD$30 (sans box) and haven't checked if "the voice" was working or not lor ... and tho Uncle Peter (you'll know who he is if ya know lah) was trying to tempt me with Little Apple Dolls at $20-30 per pop, i stayed strong ...

... if only for last week ... this weekend; i'm not too sure, dammit ...

*heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK