sounds of abstinence

:: MUSIC ::
Available NOW = 43 Top Web Hits from across the blogosphere! including the hits:
~ "Meme, Myself and I"
~ "I Shouldn't Really Say This About My Employer, But..."
~ "Another Day, Another Sandwich Filling"
~ "Nobody Likes A Show-Off (Wish I'd Been Published Too)"
~ "All My Friends Have Blogs Now"
~ "I Only Really Come To Life When Flirting In The Comments"
~ "You Don't Really Know Me (You Think You Do)"


[via Stereogum]

... *and i remembered why i've been abstaining *heh*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK