atten-shun!

my disdain for the (local) military-establishment is well documented in this here blog (those of youse who've bothered to read me much earlier rants) and would steer clear of anything remotely military-related ... but Phuek's new figure-custom for Circus Punks >>> G.I.Phuek = is downright spot-on!

lookin' purdy-much like a cross between a red-neck weekend-trooper and some of the dodgy staff-sergeants i've had the misfortune to cross-paths with in me sordid past ... also clever use of plastic-made-in-china walkietalkies and grenade (*heh*), as well as them teenie plastic-soldiers (useta lurve 'em when i was a young'un) ... and also it reminds me a tad of Jamiroquai's caricature in his musicvideo ... anyways, go lookie more pix of this bad-boy-soldier HERE *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK