byebyeweb

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE / WWW ::
time's up
and so my web-server has been cut and i have opted to not renew their services (what service?) - more than a year where i couldn't upload nor change anything and now? ... im expected to pay for (my long overdue, i admit) server-fee (which i will pay, mind) and still top-up $50 for re-activating the line? til the end of the month? inclusive of a 30-day cancellation notice? = *fark that* ... and im left stranded on the cyber-highway ... this affects both my bread'n'butter web and my toysrevil.com (archived images) = well, *fark 'em* ~ it's time to move on (thank gawd i'd kept my html-files, innit? :p) ... so now, all i need is a free server (becoz i is a cheapskate financially wanting now) - which can take FTP-uploads and ima set. *recommendations, anyone?* :p

so alla youse who were redirected here becoz of www.toysrevil.com = my apologies, for the lack of images ... for which im trying to sort out another interim platform (yes, yet another blog *bleh*). and as for my work-web? here's the best bet yet (it truly pays to have a back-up, innit?) *heh* :p
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK