good friday

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE ::
Image hosting by Photobucket fingers holding a phantom stick'o'nicotine, twitching to the tune of a nervous-tick-tock of a dark-D&B within the belly of my tortured inner anguish ... tis been near a week without my beloved menthols and i reckon im still doing fine (*twitch-twitch*) ... as long as i don't venture forth beyond my abode's creaky front doors, i'll be fine ...

me mindfmuck has been quite helpful in getting me turning down gigs left and right (serve 'em right for coming at me at the very last moment, with excuses that offends me good nature), sitting in front of the Mac with me blogs and shitte has left me with aching wrists and thousand-phantom-pinned-pricked fingers ... and on top of that, ima feeling im all "toy-ed out" ... still relishing the images of toys from around the globe but tired of pilfering from other peeps. so, so tired. but i reckon them's the status quo and i'd relish me own lil treasures from well-meaning cyber-frens (*waves to all*) and make do with my small little blog of personal lust and desires for all things material and toys ... *heh* ... other than that, tis been a pretty shitty decent week ... how was yours?

btw, have a happy good friday! :p
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK