world outside my window part four

conspiracy-theories swish around in my dizzy headspace, abandoned by practicality and muddled with a tinge of anger and confusion ... minutes away from leaving the abode, an irresistable blanket of rain envelopes the skies and drowns mother-earth (or at least the eastern part of singapore) with tears of lament and regret ("rainwater" to all you heathens) ... are "they" conspiring to stop me from going out? stopping me from going to claim monies owed to me? stopping me from returning a filmscript? stopping me from a planned comics binge trip? "cursing" me with a sudden bout of runny-rectum? ... why are "they" doing this? what reason would "they" have, to thwart my carefully planned moves? who the heck do they think they are are "they", anyways?

it all matters naught, i reckon ~ for the skies are still cloudy-white and i am stuck within myself ~ just me, my Mac and my defiled-disposition ... and blog, of coz ... *BAH*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK