world outside my window part three

the frantic clicking began at a minute pass 6am (yes, i stayed-up all nite so i could have a "head-start", idiot that i am *BAH*). the last day of online-tax filing (or "e-filing", as it's all hip+shitte for gov-boards to coin nowsadays *BAH*) ~ and by 640am (and of repeated non-stop mofo-effin' clicking), the deed is done. i am a law-abiding citizen; yet again ... and the irony was it took me another 10 minutes of non-stop repeated clicking to even log-out ... *twats*

and with the rise of the twilight-sun, a new day greets me with the din of buses and vehicles filling the rancid air ... the sounds of morning joggers and students adding to the mix and i look down upon the orange-monstrosity just outside my window and i can hear the machinations and noise of it all, even if they had not started their work ... for i remember the noise ~ the noise that had awoken me for the past two days and had kept me awake and irritated ... the noise that will start as soon as i begin to go to bed ...

i take a long whiff of my menthol-Inhaler (to clear blocked nasal passages, duh), and steel myself against the flu-onslaught that has begun to attack my nostrils and sensibilities ... and of the violent-itch that gnaws away at my inner-throat ... and i think to myself: what a wonderful world *i wonder what would i have to be clicking; to make it all better?*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK