dream on

:: TOYS / LIFE IN SINGAPORE ::
if i said "i miss playing with my toys" = would you think me weird? insane? simply mad?
DESKMESS
a month since this image was taken and the pile has grown exponentially taller (and wider :p), and the current day-job (which often leads into "dead-of-night"-job) is keeping me away from my indulgent passion (*toys*) and even taking pictures of them ~ to which the reality of the real-world versus the toy-world is an eternal struggle still ... and tho i might be within an inch of admitting defeat (more frequent in recent memory) ~ struggle on i will, for the betterment of toys (got salary = more toys) and myself! *muahahahaha* ... unless of coz someone actually pays me to take pictures of toys or even play with 'em = indeed a happy man i would be. yes, indeed ...

this post is in retaliation to the irritating "need to sleep" my brain is urging me to succumb to and need not have any other meaning beyond itself. unless of coz it presents itself thusly ... *yep*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK