upload at your own peril

either blogger is testing my patience or my Mac's gonna go belly-up and die on me anytime soon. everytime (for the past week) i try to upload any images via Blogger, my Safari-program crashes. *every single effin' time* and ya know what? it ain't farnie no more. and sure, they're upgrading to a new Beta-program (for which im yet to be illegible for *hmph*) and yes, maybe tis the interim transistion period and all, but it's truly messing up my blog-chi (gawd, i sound the right twat, innit? *BAH*) and all i haveta say is: thank gawd for Photobucket and Flickr!

get well soon, Blogger ... or else ~ *urgh* /:@
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK