deering productions

i lurve dioramas. i realize and recognize now tis my own personal outlet for my 1/1-career and whatever i'd lurve to do but is unable to manifest in real-life.

Dan DiBase's Deering Productions was one of the earliest websites i'd come across during my toyforum-days of yore and i remember being inspired and encouraged by his dioramas. Mr.DiBase has since announced he will take the website offline in 3-months' time, as he tires of the grind (my interpretation).
go have a look-see before itz totally gone :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK