battlestar galactica season one aftermath

the only thing i can think of now is: MORE! I Want MO0000RE!

and with the price of an all-night/day Battlestar-Galactica Season One single-viewing-marathon completed just (well, prior to some sleep, natch), pounding away within my fragile*ahem*skull and of the buzzsawbuzzin' from the mid-afternoon wake-up liquified caffeine; offering phantom naked-cylons (somehow they must be connected, wot?) and delusional unmentionable beings -i find the vision beyond my window to the outside realm of reality offering yet another milky visualscape for which i reach out with my outstretched gawdly-hands to try and wipe the sky down ... and i find my fingers caught in the aluminum-grill which embraces my bedroom window ... maybe next time then ...

and i "officially" start my day (and blog) with these wonderful "Battlestar Galactica-meets-Simpsons" drawings by Dylan Meconis (quirkybird) @ pantsketch [all images and more via] of my fav BSG-Babes:

*muahahaha*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK