top 40 music moments in film

:: VIDEOS / MOVIES ::
The Top 40 music moments in film history - according to bullz-eye [via] ~ for which i'll feature a few of my personal favs:


the excellent jaw-dropping opening title sequence for David Fincher's Se7en, directed by Kyle Cooper = which forever changed my visual perspective and made my life the grime'n'gritty glory-muck which it is today *grins*

*more videos after the jump*


Propellerheads' Spybreak in the lobby scene of The Matrix, becoz tis still a cool-ass-movie and the muzak reminds me too much of me misbegotten (late) 90's *muahahahaha*


the opening sequence/scene of Tarantino's Pulp Fiction - yet another flick that skewered my expectations of narrative sequences for which folks've been (re)pilfering since - including me, who've always wanted to use the surf-twang-tune on my programs/projects ever since (and actually have).


and while i am unashamed to say i've enjoyed Wayne's World (*would y'all think lesser of me?*), tis Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody that tugs at my nostalgia-strings, becoz it is (to me) the ultimate karaoke song = only to be kept til the last song of the day, when everyone sings+screams along til the last line and of the "high" that comes along with it ... eerrr ... yeh ... *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK